Now let me begin...
- Its events like a walk with Carly Wagenbach to a boutique down the street that turned into making a mad dash out the door to escape from the crazy russian owner who tried selling us just about every horrendous blouse she had in her store
-Its texts from dad saying that im coming home for thanksgiving!!:):)
-Its phone calls to mom and buying tickets with her over the phone:):)
-Its texts like the one i received that afternoon saying that my cousin Leigha Teubel had started repenting (Praise the Lord!!!:) )
-Its news that Silverton put in a new minister, and that a large majority of the brethren had all been lead in the same direction and Jim Zollinger was put in as our new minister. What excitement and joy this brought to me as Jim was a sunday school teacher of mine. (an awesome one at that (: )
-Its times when one of your childhood friends gets inside of your car and tells you shes engaged! This would be miss Rebekah Jones:) The news of course was followed my shrieks and giggles, more shrieks and "oh my word, oh my word, ahhhh bekah!!" ( this would have been from me haha) and crazy amounts of joy! Her fiancee btw is Calvin Sinn, no relation to me, but i was stoked that I knew who he was!
-Its moments like sunday morning announcements and janae and I are on either side of Bekah, arms linked and hands being held as the engagement is announced to the church in Lester
- Its times when you are anticipating one engagement announcement and you get TWO!?!? Never have i ever experienced this. But how cool! Kyla Knobloch was announced to Preston Kopfenstein. How awesome it is to see how God joins two lives together!:D
- its the joy of putting up Christmas lights in your living room and adding a sense of coziness to your bare abode
-Its things like opening your Facebook to 3 quotes written for you by a friend that are just the words you needed to get through the rest of your day
- Its crummy days that are turned into smiles when packages arrive in your mailbox from your secret sister:)
- Its a run in the cold yet sunny skies that gives you time to be alone with the Lord. Time to spill your guts and worries and fears to him and to be comforted by his presence.
- Its mornings that my Jesus Calling speak directly to my heart and reassure me that joy and peace are put in me by our God as i trust in him so that i may bubble over with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. words like "bubble over" make me smile. Its so me!
And so i put my week down in the small things. the little happy moments. and together they all add up to a blessed week. Regardless of the stress of school, the Regardless of the anxiety that comes with what future tests or clinical checkoffs loom ahead of me. I have the little things to hold onto. The little things that give me strength and happiness and the ability to press onward. All of these things come from our great God and what a blessing that is!!
Today one of my classmates asked me what the countdown was till i get to go home. Questions like this make me smile as i proudly tell him "13!" Less than 2 weeks and Lord willing i will set my feet on lush and beautiful Oregon soil. My west coast heart soars at the very thought of being HOME! ahhh im so stoked!:D